Located within Palm City, an integrated waterfront township, Palm Garden comprises about 880 apartment units on 1.89 ha land area. The development provides a wide range of recreational facilities and greenery. Palm Garden promises to bring a fresh environment in harmony with nature’s beauty to its home owners.
Located in the heart of District 2, surrounded by Giong Ong To River and Muong Kinh River, the development is in the center of connectivity:
- 8 km (or 20 minute drive) to CBD via Mai Chi Tho Boulevard.
- 3 km (or 8 minute drive) to Estella Place, Vincom Mega Mall, Parkson, Big C, MM Mega Market; Lotte Cinema; international schools including International School HCMC, British International School and The American School; and An Phu Metro Station.
- 1 km (or 3 minute drive) to Australian International School.
Palm Garden located within Palm City, a 30ha integrated waterfront township, with 1.8km water frontage along Giong Ong To River and Muong Kinh River in District 2.
The development is in the center of connectivity: Via Mai Chi Tho Boulevard, resident can easy move to other residence of Ho Chi Minh City. It takes 5 driving minutes to Thu Thiem New Urban Area, the new Ho Chi Minh City Financial Center. Easy moving to Eastern Provinces via Long Thanh – Dau Giay Express Way.
Palm Garden might wake up all senses via its romantic and peaceful river-view, self organic garden or fresh green corner.
High-class planned is the strongest key point of South Rach Chiec Urban Area. It’s contained all high-class or luxury projects. All shophouses, business center is connected via big boulevard.
The first impression in South Rach Chiec is a big business center at the entrance door of the urban area. Besides, the Vietnam America Internation School located within the urban area (finished building upto 7th floor and official enrollment in the beginning of 2019).
Nam Rach Chiec is comprise of Palm City – Gem Riverside – LakeView City. On the opposite side of the express way, there are 03 urban areas: Rach Chiec Sport Zone, Saigon Sport City (invested by Keppel Land) and Rach Chiec Golf Urban Area (invested by Alpha King Group).
With those big brand, size and high-class planned, South Rach Chiec Urban Area will be a high-class area in the near future.
Palm Garden located within Palm City (District 2), place express way far enough to unaffected by the dirt and smoke from vehicles. Besides, the project is facing two rivers, Giong Ong To River and Muong Kinh River.
Green space is placed surround and in the internal of the project, bring a fresh environment in harmony with nature’s beauty to its home owners.
Living in Palm Garden give the home owners a very fresh environment, and breath the fresh air and feeling inside the river wind.
Comprehensive recreation facilities catered for every member of family at Palm Garden.
Palm Garden is a sub-phase of Palm City which is an integrated township with comprehensive amenities including shopping center, kindergarten, international and bilingual schools, hospital and greenery parks together with 1.8 km riverside walkway.
Business centers, shophouse bring the buying experiences into a higher level. Together with the entertainment facilities such as: cinema, riverbank, dining area, restaurant, coffee shop for all the family.
The project is also included tennis yard, infinity swimming pool, badminton yard, basket ball yard… for sport activities.
For the health of resident, project also have international hospital, yoga, gym, park…
To make a better and comfortable life for resident, whole project is equipped by 100% power back-up.
With the prestige and experience of Keppel Land, Palm Garden Project is the most expected project in this area.
It is very easy to forecast Palm Garden Project in future by development of area’s facilities. Let’s count some nearby projects:
- Freeway parallel road (expected completion year: 2018)
- Ring road no. 2 (expected completion year: 2018)
- River road (expected completion year: 2018)
- My Thuy intersection (expected completion year: 2018)
- Cat Lai bridge (estimated completion year: 2020)
- Link road from Ha Noi Highway to Freeway (expected completion year: 2018)
- Link road from Tan Cang to Ring road no.2 (expected completion year: 2018)
- Đường nối XL Hà Nội – Cao tốc (năm hoàn thành dự kiến: 2018)
- Đường nối Tân Cảng – Vành đai 2 (năm hoàn thành dự kiến: 2018)
Remarks: price is not included VAT and Maintenance Fee; VAT will be paid together with price on due date.